I recently prepared paprika lamb kebab wraps for my family. It was the first time I prepared this dish and it turned out to be delicious. Here is the recipe, hope you guys love it too..
– Lamb fillets = 600g
– Lemon juice = 1 tablespoon
– Sweet paprika = 1 tablespoon
– Dried oregano = 1 teaspoon
– Crushed garlic clove = 1 piece
– Olive oil = 1 tablespoon
– Pita bread = 4
– Small butter lettuce (leaves separated) = 1 piece
– Red capsicum (seeded and thinly sliced) = 1 piece
– Red onion, thinly sliced = 1 piece
– Lebanese cucumber (thinly sliced) = 1 piece
– Natural yoghurt (use as much as you prefer)
Stage 1 :
– Take a medium size glass bowl (you can also use a ceramic one).
– Take lemon juice, oregano, paprika, lamb and oil in that bowl.
– Mix them well with each other.
– Cover properly and keep the mixture aside to marinate for around 15 minutes.
Stage 2 :
– Now set the gas on high flame.
– Take a large frying pan and heat the oil in it.
– Place one third of the marinated lamb
– Keep turning the pieces occasionally, so that it gets cooked from both sides.
– Cook the lamb until it turns brown from all side. This will take around 2-3 minutes.
– After they are cooked, place them on a plate
Stage 3 :
– Repeat the same process with rest of the marinated lamb batches.
– After they are cooked, keep them aside for around 5 minutes.
Stage 4 :
– Take your pita breads and place them on the serving plates.
– Garnish them with cucumber, capsicum, lettuce and onion.
– Put some yogurt on the garnish and place few lamb pieces.
– Roll up the pita bread to close the fillings.
Your paprika lamb kebab wraps is ready to be served